- California Legislators Reintroduce End of Life Option Act - August 20, 2015
- Washington State Releases 2014 Death with Dignity Report - August 7, 2015
- D.C. Council Holds First Hearing on Death with Dignity as New Poll Shows 67% Support in District - July 10, 2015
- California Senate Approves End of Life Option Act in a Monumental Step Toward Death with Dignity - June 4, 2015
- Oregon Health Authority Releases 2014 Death with Dignity Report - February 12, 2015
Defend dignity. Take action.
You are the key to ensuring well-crafted Death with Dignity laws for all Americans. With your financial and volunteer help, the Death with Dignity Political Fund, a 501(c)(4), non-partisan, nonprofit organization, has been the leading advocate in the Death with Dignity movement. Individual contributions helped us pass new Death with Dignity laws in Washington and Vermont, defend the Oregon law, and provide education and outreach programs for the vitality of the Death with Dignity movement.