- Vermont's Death with Dignity Law Implemented - July 11, 2013
- Vermont's Death with Dignity Signing Ceremony - May 25, 2013
- History is Made - May 20, 2013
- Vermont House and Senate Pass Death with Dignity - May 13, 2013
- Massachusetts Voters Deny Rights to Terminally-Ill People - November 7, 2012
Defend dignity. Take action.
You are the key to ensuring well-crafted Death with Dignity laws for all Americans. With your financial and volunteer help, the Death with Dignity Political Fund, a 501(c)(4), non-partisan, nonprofit organization, has been the leading advocate in the Death with Dignity movement. Individual contributions helped us pass new Death with Dignity laws in Washington and Vermont, defend the Oregon law, and provide education and outreach programs for the vitality of the Death with Dignity movement.