- Massachusetts Voters Deny Rights to Terminally-Ill People - November 7, 2012
- Massachusetts Media Round-Up - July 18, 2012
- Death with Dignity Qualifies for Massachusetts November Ballot - July 9, 2012
- Dignity 2012 Turns in Double the Number of Signatures Necessary - June 26, 2012
- Board Members Make Leadership Gift to Dignity 2012 - May 24, 2012
Defend dignity. Take action.
You are the key to ensuring well-crafted Death with Dignity laws for all Americans. With your financial and volunteer help, the Death with Dignity National Center, a 501(c)(3), non-partisan, non-profit organization, has been the leading advocate in the death with dignity movement. Member contributions helped us pass a new Death with Dignity law in Washington, defend the Oregon law, and provide education and outreach programs for the vitality of the death with dignity movement.