- Oregon Health Authority Releases 2014 Death with Dignity Report - February 12, 2015
- Canada Legalizes Physician-Assisted Dying - February 6, 2015
- Brittany Maynard's Decision to Die with Dignity - October 7, 2014
- Vermont's Death with Dignity Law Implemented - July 11, 2013
- Vermont's Death with Dignity Signing Ceremony - May 25, 2013
Defend dignity. Take action.
You are the key to ensuring well-crafted Death with Dignity laws for all Americans. With your financial and volunteer help, the Death with Dignity Political Fund, a 501(c)(4), non-partisan, nonprofit organization, has been the leading advocate in the Death with Dignity movement. Individual contributions helped us pass new Death with Dignity laws in Washington and Vermont, defend the Oregon law, and provide education and outreach programs for the vitality of the Death with Dignity movement.