- Vermont's Death with Dignity Law Implemented - July 11, 2013
- Vermont's Death with Dignity Signing Ceremony - May 25, 2013
- History is Made - May 20, 2013
- Vermont House and Senate Pass Death with Dignity - May 13, 2013
- Massachusetts Voters Deny Rights to Terminally-Ill People - November 7, 2012
Defend dignity. Take action.
You are the key to ensuring well-crafted Death with Dignity laws for all Americans. With your financial and volunteer help, the Death with Dignity National Center, a 501(c)(3), non-partisan, non-profit organization, has been the leading advocate in the death with dignity movement. Member contributions helped us pass a new Death with Dignity law in Washington, defend the Oregon law, and provide education and outreach programs for the vitality of the death with dignity movement.